By Sunny Lee | EVA Biz News
East Village San Diego is San Diego’s largest urban neighborhood. Attend the East Village Association (EVA) annual meeting and vote to fill the 13 open seats on the board of directors. All EVA regular and associate members in good standing are able to vote for new board members.
Learn about upcoming events in East Village, welcome new businesses to East Village and get to know your neighbors and candidates of the East Village Association board.
EVA’s annual meeting and board elections will be held May 11 at 5 p.m. at Mission Brewery, 1441 L St., and include a social.
Attendees will be able to sample appetizers from Bub’s at the Ballpark and beer is available for sale from Mission Brewery. Admission is free to EVA members and $5 for non-members.
2017 EVA board member candidates:
- Simon Andrews, Graphic Solutions
- Nick Capo, San Diego Padres
- Roberto Castro, San Diego Padres
- Trong Dinh, Union Cowork
- Jon Gordon, Sweet 100
- Jerry Navarra, Navarra Property Management
- Randy Rivera, Capital Real Estate Ventures
- Harry Schwartz, Downtown Ace Hardware
- Chris Sohaey, MMC Real Estate Holdings, LLC
- Crystal Stasch, Capital Real Estate Ventures
- Robert Weichelt, Weichelt Real Estate Services
—Sunny Lee is the program manager of the East Village Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation that manages the East Village business improvement district. To learn more visit the eastvillagesandiego.com.